Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Photographer Wanted for Patina Interiors

Hello, My name is Dee Conrad and I am the owner and head designer
of Patina Interiors. I am looking for a student photographer to
help in photographing my portfolio. We have done over 5 large homes in the past year and need to get them in print. We also have a retail showroom that we were wanting to get some merchandise shots as well as non-formal photos of me and the other designers. I also have a florist business (Petals & Leaves) and wanted to invite a student to photograph the decor we install on weddings & events for their portfolio as well as mine.

Thank you

Dee Conrad
Patina Interiors
Petals & Leaves
3503 Market Street
Powell, Ohio 43065
740-881-4644 phone
740-881-4699 fax
www.patinainteriors.net
www.petalsandleaves.net

No comments: