Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Job Opportunity: Drawing/Art Director Position

I am a developer of Educational Toys and am looking for artists to do basic drawings. I will put a copyright on their drawings and my company, Strategic Marketing, Inc. will own them. I will work with the artists on what I want drawn and a pay schedule. Payment can be by the hour or per piece, which ever is most desirable for the artist. They can work from home. I would like to see a drawing portfolio from them. I would like to find someone who could evolve into an Art Director for my company Strategic Marketing, Inc. which is a privately held family business.

My contact information is as follows:

Vallery S. Hoy
President
Strategic Marketing, Inc
6222 Maryhurst Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
614-284-2656 phone

No comments: